Through the assistance of community partners, The Vaccine Clinic is able to reach out to and help thousands of Houston-area
children in need of immunizations. As a proud member of the Houston community and an immunization advocate, we are always
looking for new opportunities to help children in need of our services.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or click here to contact us.
The Vaccine Clinic assists the community in different ways by providing:
- Donations up to $20,000
- Flyers, pamphlets and information sheets about vaccines and our clinic
- Fully trained staff to participate in community health fairs
- Representatives to speak to groups about the importance of immunizations
The immunizations required during a child's first year are critical and can sometimes mean the difference between life and death. There are many new parents who fall behind on their children's immunizations. The Vaccine Clinic provides immunizations for children as young as newborns. By connecting with parents of newborns, The Vaccine Clinic and hospitals can save lives and increase the immunization rates in the community.
By partnering with The Vaccine Clinic, hospitals will receive the following:
- Newborn immunization packets - All the information parents need to ensure on-time immunizations and check-ups for their newborns, including pamphlets and contact information.
- A free visit certificate - Will be included in each newborn immunization packet. We do not want cost to be a deterring factor for parents. Our price is still only $10 per child, per visit without Medicaid.
- Information sheets, posters and pamphlets - Delivered and refilled by The Vaccine Clinic
At The Vaccine Clinic our mission is to provide preventative care to children regardless of ability to pay. Our commitment to offering low- to no-cost vaccines to the community will continue to set us apart as we aim to increase the immunization rates and help stem the rise of vaccine-preventable diseases. As we continue to grow, so will our impact on the communities we serve.
As the backbone of the health care system, physicians are a critical part of increasing the quality and access of care to the community.
Please click here if you are interested in one of the following options:Option 1 - Bronze:
- I believe in the mission and wish to partner with The Vaccine Clinic
- I would like to refer overflow patients (possibly without appointments, insurance, or the ability to pay) to The Vaccine Clinic
- I would like to register parents of patients under 5 years old for free e-mail and/or text message reminders about their child's next required immunizations
- I would like to be added to The Vaccine Clinic referral list and receive vaccine pamphlets
- All of Option 1
- I would like to host marketing material in my clinic
- I would like to host The Vaccine Clinic's raffle bin at my clinic
- All of Options 1 and 2
- I would like to partner with The Vaccine Clinic to open a clinic in my area and help provide services to children in need.
NOTE: The Vaccine Clinic is not a PCP and will not become a PCP. We fax medical records to the registered PCP within 48 hours of the patient's visit.
The Vaccine Clinic is proud to sponsor the Community Awareness Vaccination Effort (CAVE). The CAVE project, powered by volunteers, will create awareness and educate the community about the importance of vaccines for children.
By embedding project volunteers in the community, CAVE can truly make a difference in community health. The CAVE project will aim to increase the area's immunization rates and stem the rise of vaccine-preventable diseases by targeting at-risk communities.
If you would like to get rewarding community service time, please click on the registration link below to fill out sign-up sheet. The CAVE project will run from late-spring to mid-summer.